X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
    The Raiders aren't a good team the Cleveland Browns should of beat them, with that being said despite our defensive short-commings we should win we but then again I didn't suspect we would struggle against the 49ers and a back up QB.
    To be fair, the Raiders main problem this season has been playing a complete game. They led the Rams at half time, then didn't turn up in the second half. After three quarters they led the Broncos and Dolphins, then didn't turn up in the fourth quarter. Sure they went into last week's contest 0-3, but it wasn't like they didn't compete because they arguably should have beaten the Broncos and Dolphins. So things could easily have been different for them.

With that said, what ifs and maybes don't count. But I wouldn't discount the Raiders causing us problems because they have shown an ability to put scores on the board. We can't afford to take the game lightly because they choked weeks 1-3 because closing out and winning week four could be the catalyst they needed to kickstart their season. So I think this game is going to be tough and our team is going to need to perform better than they against the 49ers otherwise the Raiders could beat us.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Mike View Post

To be fair, the Raiders main problem this season has been playing a complete game. They led the Rams at half time, then didn't turn up in the second half. After three quarters they led the Broncos and Dolphins, then didn't turn up in the fourth quarter. Sure they went into last week's contest 0-3, but it wasn't like they didn't compete because they arguably should have beaten the Broncos and Dolphins. So things could easily have been different for them.

With that said, what ifs and maybes don't count. But I wouldn't discount the Raiders causing us problems because they have shown an ability to put scores on the board. We can't afford to take the game lightly because they choked weeks 1-3 because closing out and winning week four could be the catalyst they needed to kickstart their season. So I think this game is going to be tough and our team is going to need to perform better than they against the 49ers otherwise the Raiders could beat us.
      They don't hand out wins by leading at halftime so the Raiders should have won none of those games.
      A big key is pressuring Carr, which we can't do very well so if we can't stop Lynch and Carr has all day to throw then we won't win so Gus better come up with something better than a bend but don't break plan because it didn't work at all against the Rams. Carr will make mistakes if you pressure him.

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

Fucking turds.. I hate them... and even the turd week.... look at them.. they dance like girls... nfl dancing GIF by Oakland Raiders

Comment

• foreigner
          Tom Telesco is gone
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

Unlike the Chargers... thesr are real men

chargers GIF
          Last edited by foreigner; 10-02-2018, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• RobH
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Tokyo, Japan
            • University English Lecturer
            • Send PM

Every game that I can remember for these several decades has resulted in brutally tough, hard hitting football. The Bolts better have their helmets strapped on, because the Raiders always come to play us. Throw in the fact that the home crowd will be very hostile towards the home team, and we have a recipe for disaster.

The one good thing we have going for us is that Rivers loves to play the Raiders and is always up for the game. It should be a very fun game to watch with some major hits, despite all the new flag football rules.

Count on the Raiders to do some stupid shit and get some silly penalties. If the Bolts can keep their cool and play their game, they win. If they come out flat, they'll get their asses handed to them, and the coach should be fired immediately.

BTW: Fire Stewart.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

LT needs to make a special appearance
              and lecture these kids about the importance of Turd week
              G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Charged4Life
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
                Well one thing is for sure no matter if the game is in Oakland or Los Angeles it will be a road game for the Chargers.
                Even in San Diego. ha

Comment

• Charged4Life
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  Chargers open as 6.5 point favorites. Discuss.
                  I would take Oakland right now before that spread started shrinking.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charged4Life View Post

I would take Oakland right now before that spread started shrinking.
                    Down to 5.5 points.

Comment

• Classic
                      Hall Of Fame
                      • Dec 2014
                      • Send PM

The Raiders defense is trash and Rivers should have a career day. Which means Raiders will probably win if we come out flat.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Its sickening to even think about coming out flat. But thats what the Bolts do. Its a long season, dont get up for anything no matter how important.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

This might be the toughest road game of the season
                          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                          X